Ceiling Tile Acoustic Decorative Wall and Ceiling Panel (51)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000sq/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Acoustic Panels
- Eco-Friendly: E0
- Certification: ASTM, ISO
- 3D Crimp Staple Fiber and Recycled Pet: Made From 100% Polyester
- Combed Filament with Needle Punched: Structurally Rigid
- Low Water Permeability and Moisture Abso: Water Resistant
- Nrc Ratings 0.8 with Cavity: Great Acoustical Performance
- No Risk of Skin Irritation or Respirator: Healthcare
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China.
- Acoustic Panel Type: Polyester Acoustic Panels
- Fireproof Grade: B1
- Color: Colors
- Melted Pet Filaments Jointed Together: No Glue and Adhesive Inside
- Color Master Batch Inject Filamen: Color Duration
- ASTM E84-13A: Fire Retardant
- Low-Carbon and Environmentally Unharmful: Recycled and Recyclable
- Trademark: RUISAN
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3920690000
Our acoustic panel could be cut to any shape and installed easily in interior space, such as wall decorlation and ceilings. From there they can on the one hand reliably absorb sound while unfolding their full visual impact at the same time.
A. Materials Description
Made of 100% fiber,after hot-pressed to cotton shape,use different hot-pressed to reach different density and sure its ventilation, which make it become excellent sound absorption and hot insulation products.
B. Product Size
Standard sizes are 2440mm x 1220mm. And the size can be customized.
The standard thickness is 9mm. Can be made to be 3-20mm thickness.
C. Flame Retardant Characteristic
It can reach class B1 flame retardant (same as GB8624 2006 C), the material is solid, averaged and flexible, absorption has good sound coefficient and heat insulation function.
|Remaining length of burn/mm||GB/T 8625-2005||480||Qualified|
|Average /mm||GB/T 8625-2005||577||Qualified|
|Average temperature of smoke/ºC||GB/T 8625-2005||89||Qualified|
|Flame height/mm||GB/T 8626-2007||25||Qualified|
|Smoke Level||GB/T 8627-2007||48||Qualified|
D. Color Chart
Glue or universal glue on the wall directly. And also can use nail to fix it.
F. Sound Absorbing Coefficient
This panel's sound absorption coefficient is improved as the frequency's increasing. The coefficient is about 0.3~1.1.
|Frequency /Hz||1/3 double frequency sound absorbing coefficient|
G. Factory & Production Lines